Sunday, June 15, 2008

TRIPLE TAGGED .. WNAAAAAASAH


Ana mo bs fee 8emt alwnasah el7een , i've been tagged 3 times WNASAH, 2 times my KM and one by Amethyst, WNAAAAAAAASAH
First Tag:
This is my keychain, (notice i have one in my name:P) and then theres a pic of me when i was little, ya galboos 3alya, on the other sie is a pic of my sister , but i like me more :P ( gayleh nei amoot feeni :P) o albagy 5rabee6 mn hena o henak.
_________________________________
_________________________________
The Second :
is to write 6 quirks about me, fee rule o 5rabee6 klam but i think u all read this tag more then 1000 so u know the drill ..
1- I drink chocolate milk with a spoon, a7s malh 63am if i drink it all at once ketha.
2- If someone tells me to do somthing more then one time ma asweeh lao alsmah ten6bg 3al are'9. 5la9 u told me once and i said ok, 9a7 wla la2? ajl weshlo al-nagging . ma a7b
3- When ever i'm in a 3zeeemah kbeerah wla shay, and its time for dinner, i don't eat, or i put like a slice of bread wla only salad ( m3 eno i hate salad o ma aklah abd) leh aswee ketha, coz a7s ppl are looking at wt i eat o ygooln omg shofo wesh takl hathy, wla omg shofo wesh kthr 7a6ah, so awewes o ma a76 shay aklah ..
4-Whenever i sing, ya3ni b9oot 3adi, or even just in my head when i think of a song, in the car wla soog wla 3azeemah wla jam3ah, 2ay mkan, i get too in to the song o abda2 a6eg rgubah o ma a7s fee nsfee, a7ynn marrah fsheelah, akoon fee soog amshi o a6eg rgubah :S
5-I can never ever sleep if the door is open , wla fee noor bl'3erfah, agoom m39bah + i'm soooo not a morning person.( i know hatha malah da5l but does anyone when they wake up fj2ah bra6mah tekoon kbeerah ?? coz lma agoom kol youm bra6mi a7s enha kbeerah and funny loool )
6-When ever i make fun of some one the nexy day y9eer feeeni the thing i had fun of :S:S, thats why i stopped making fun of ppl (well kinda stopped ).
____________________________________
____________________________________
Third and Last Tag (by amethyst) :
I will always wear:
Underwear :P ... We all know wt hppened to britney!!
I will never wear:
Mafe shay i would never wear :S or ymkn fee bs, bs mafee shay fee bali el7een...
My bad-clothes-day advice:
Suck it up, u'll have a good clothes day and bad clothes, so bla dal3.
I know i look great when:
Wt r u talking about ? I'm Balqees i always look great :P
Smart travel Trip:
Mako 2ay tip, do whatever u want, kl wa7d o 3aref wesh ybi yeswe
To me summer means:
Showering 3 times a day, o lao 6l3at mn albait 4 times :p .. I'm a winter person
____________________________________
____________________________________
And that is the end of my triple tag, WNAAAAAAASAH

20 comments:

kella met2a5er said...

Your keychain bo 9oora, LoooooL..enty malat ayyam gabol!! bas yalla nmasheeha..nice keychain =)



#4..LoooooL, ya3ny etha jeena KSA o shefna wa7da t6ig rgoba with a pic on her keychain....na3arf enha Balqeees, LoooL..the queen of the "CCBC"


Last tag.....
LoooooooL at All..specially..the one made us really laugh me and nonowa...guess it!!

kella met2a5er said...

VvRoooooooooo00Oo00oooo0oo0OO0ommMmMmmMMmmm =D

Balqees said...

KM:
LOOOOOOL
see i have a girly keychain, bs 7agk 3aneef :P

yooh now i made myself easy to find :P bs mo meshkla even if u come and see wa7dah te6g rgubah just join :P

LOOOOL
u have to tell me which one u and nonowa liked , ma a3ref how to guess :P, so yla tell i have to know :D

last comment ... la t3lee8 :P

Amethyst said...

3. You're paranoid;p

Balqees said...

amethyst:
i know bs wesh aswee :s
tra i tried eating 3adi, bs ma astmt3 i think their looking at me lol
and thnx for the tag ya 7biilk had fun doing it LD

Coconut said...

at last!! akoo sumone that is a winter person.. summer is too hot, people sweat and smell yuck, o y9eer el skin dry, mu shay.

Balqees said...

coconut:
eeeee mn jd wallah i don't like summer much, marrah a3a9b ana when i'mhot and sweaty o 6ool alwagt awewes a7s eno i stink loooool
winter marrah wnasah ;)

Tiger said...

t6geen rguba? haha and please don't make fun of people, it will haunt you .

eshda3wa said...

the not eating thing... really!
ana kilish not food shy
i love food too much to care!

oo ur last tag hahaha
ur hilarious!

Bliss said...

You always crack me up with these kind of posts ;p
mo'67ekaaaa jiddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Balqees said...

tiger:
looool ee a6g rgybah ,anytime , anyplace :P
and i know, ga3da a5ff making fun tra :P

eshda3wa:
wallahi love food too, bs ya5ty mt3a8dah wesh aswee :S

glad u liked it :D



oreo madness:
ahm shay eno u liked it :D

Balqees said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PaLoMiNo said...

hahahaha walla u made me laugh mameeta ;p

I love 6ag il rgooba!! ;-D
y3ni to the side sa7? ymeen o ysaar?? nafs il hnood??? GOD i'm trying to do that since I was 10!!!!!!!!!! I never was able to do it!!! bas a3rf jedam o waraa ;p a7es cheny eb3eer etha sawyt-ha ;p
btw 3indy soal maleq o mala da3y bas wedy asela ;p
in saudi u call eb3eer, as eb3eer wela shy thany??
eb3eer = Camel ;p hehehehe

o t3aaaaaalay! me2 sa3aat eyeely hal sh3oor when i wake up a7es ber6my matfookh LOOOOOOOOOOOOL bas u see not always!!! 7asfa!! I love it lama ykoon matfoookh wansa 7ada yshweg ;p

kella met2a5er said...

LooooooooooooL hehe, Nop..you have to guess it!!

And the last comment, its because I have the first comment..some blogers write "Shot gun"...I do the Vro0omm sound..get it? =)

Taqo said...

7abeyt # 2!
ya gowiya enti! ;p

Anonymous said...

your key holder looks nice :)

on a side note you are balqees my new secretary on the c box :P

kella met2a5er said...

LooooooooooL @ amu..Dude!!

Balqees said...

palomino:
its easy, bs 6ool alwagt amshi o move ur neck in the end u'll get the hang of it o 9adgni u'll do it everywhere like me :P
looooool ee eb3eer also 3ndna camel :D
la wallah ya5i for me yeraw3 i look w33 lma br6mi ttnfe5, bs ahm shay eno mo bs ana elli yetnf5 bra6im :P


KM:
7ram 3alek *puppy eyes* tell me
6yb agoolk i'll gues but if its right u tell me :P
i think eno ya the third wla fifth wla second or maybe first bs a'9n the sixth :P
yal 9a7 3aly wla la2 ??



taqo:
e7m e7m ana balqes ma al3ab :P


amu:
thnx :D

o n3m n3m ya o5oya, secretary meeeeeeeen o alnas naymeeeeeeen
i'm the queen i don't go below that :P

Anonymous said...

ma wddk u tag me ana kaman :p? i havent been tagged since 2007!

Balqees said...

loooooool
mo u closed ur blog :P
open it and ur tagged do all 3 of them :D:D