Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Stupid E7sast

Is it only me or when ever u do somethig wrong but no one knows about it, u feel that eveyone is looking at u differently and u think that wherever they say anything ymkn yekoon dagah fee aklam .. ya3ni " tewaswes" :P
I hate that feeling whenever i do anything wrong i feel eveything is different and someone knows and in any minute something is gonna happen, or when my mom asks me "why r u acting so weird? " i tell her " who me? weird? why would i be weird? enty ur weird alyoum mo ana" lol , u think that in the end gulit eats me up inside and i confess ? HELL NO i never confess no matter wt i do, if i do i'll be in more trouble, then from there salfah jadeedah tbda2
so suck it up and live with till it goes away, but i hate that feeling its scary lol.
I also hate it lma galbk yoj3 and u feel that somthing is gonna happen ( womens sixth sense:P) and ur sure that somthing is gonna happen so u wait till it does happen and sometimes its good and sometimes its not but the whole galbi yoj3ni part i hate it.

The only feeling i like is when i don't feel anything at all coz when i'm happy somthing bad has to happen like after to it and when i'm sad its such a sucky feeling and scary la t3lee8 3aleh :P and if ur wondering how i'm feeling now i feel nothing :P

TTFN

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that common...everyone feels this way!!

Anonymous said...

whenever i think about something bad i did..it comes back to haunt me :p fa i try to amsa7o mn bali bs i cant!! sucksssss doesnt it

Balqees said...

Amu:
good thing its in common coz wallah bdet awswes eno its only me
3ad ana 5elgah i'm on the edge of going crayz :p


mona:
eeeeeeeeee mn jd 7ata enty ketha y9eer feeki wallah mn jd when fj2ah i rmmber somthing o madri kef ja fee bali itcomes back to hant me :S

NoNoWa said...

I alwys have that "I know what will happen feeling"...and sometimes I wud just rather not know..u know what I mean ?

Balqees said...

nonowa:
yea mn jd i wouldn't wanna know, and i even don't want that feeling:S the problem with us women that we have the sixth sence :P

Amethyst said...

I think it's just you;p

If I do something wrong, I always think I'm right. And when my mom asks, agoolaha elako w elmako which sacres her shitless;\

Anonymous said...

Don't do wrong things so u wont feel that way :P simple ;)

Balqees said...

amethyst:
looooooooooooooooooool
i should try to do that :P

ladywhisper:
but sometimes u can't help urself :P
and thnx for stopping by :D