Friday, January 09, 2009

I Hate Leaving, I Hate Goodbye's ..


I hate saying goodbye, i hate it.
last night me and dania my sister we up all night crying, i don't cry when i leave, but when i see my sister and mom crying i start crying and a7s galbi yoj3ni.
Its not that i wna stay, i do wna go, i wna finsh skool there and i like living there i really do, but i just wish that dania is there with me, and anwar, i want both my sisters there with me, their the 2 closest ppl in my life, and thats what i want, for them to be with me, and my mom.
And what sucks the most this time is that i didn't get to see my dad, for the whole month i was here i only saw him for a few few days, he was trvling coz he had a lot of work, which really really sucks :(.
anyhoo i just hate saying goodbye and i hate it when i see ppl i love cry.
So next time i write a post i'll be back home, all aone again ...
t.c

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Tears*
7yaty, don't be sad! Wallah, you are so sweet. I wish Dania and Anwar will go to UK and study with you. Is there a possible way?

Anonymous said...

=(

Bliss said...

awww i'm so sorry you have to go through that :'(

*hug*

zwena said...

u wont be alone we'll be with u (A)

Nutter said...

i know how you feel .. my cousin left today and everyone got so emotional..

bs on the bright side you won't be alone .. you've got your friends, your blogger friends, not to mention new ones ---> moi!

Standy said...

awww.. ra7 t3adi el ayam saree3 and you will be back sooner then you think... *hug*

shamma aldabal said...

aaw huni ! .. la tez3eleen .. inshalah u'll come bk home after finishing ur studies and make them proud of what u've achieved =)

Anonymous said...

life sucks <_<
ur sisters remind me by myself !!
i was offered 3 schoolarships to America & i refused them 2 was me,
% once my father refused,
then he accept to study abroad, then i said NO !!!
its because i luuuve my sistersm am so attached to them..
bas wallah el '3orba 9a3bah <_<

eshda3wa said...

awww i know exactly how u feel

*hug*

Cooookies said...

Ma 3alaaih ..its not like ur studying there forever .. nshallaah itkhal9een sooon n ull be complaining about wanting to u back ;p

Anonymous said...

=( this post made me sad

aunty B...love youuu, come heree *hugsss real tight*

Light Blue said...

thats life ;(
Allah m3aaky (f) good luck ;)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!

Oranjina fadidra said...

sorry


xx

Anonymous said...

Love! You just got the Butterfly award, check out my link http://zarawafahd.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-butterfly-award.html

Don Juan said...

Goodbye's the saddest word :(

w9lti London wla b3d ?

Balqees said...

thank u everyone for all ur comments :D

and zata my sisters can't come coz one is married and with her hubby and dania is still in highskool
but this is her last year so inshallah she might ocme next year :D

yea i'm back in the uk odn jaun :)

sadia said...

:(

hope you're ok now!
<3

Anonymous said...

Inshallah your younger sister will come next year. Lalalala, I will come over to stay with you and we could kick all the scary evil cats together!

Ruby Woo said...

Balqeesa how are you adjusting now?