Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fav Tag !..

Tagged By, the wonderful,most amazingDESERTPALMS ( hmm happy now :P?)



Rules: So how this works is you guys add a new favourite to the list and pass it on to 10 to 15 people .



Favourite colour: Red



Favourite getaway place: My room



Favourite perfume (guys): Cartier



Favourite perfume (girls): Chanel chance - amor amor - miss dior



Favourite pj brand: madri , anything comfy



Favourite clothes brand in general: anything nice



Favourite person in the entire world: sarooji and yousuf ( my 2 nephews)



Favourite country (not including your own): Italy, land of the freakishly HOT guys



Favourite car: Mercedes



Favourite sport: don't have one



Favourite sport player: Anyone HOT HOT !!



Favourite spot in Kuwait: Neve been to kuwait



Favourite animal: PUPPY !!!!



Favourite movie: Alot, nothing in mind now



Favourite singer: Everyweek i have a new fav :P



Favourite day in the week: Friday duuh :P



Favourite time of the day: Wagt alma'3reb

Favourite holiday season: Xmas, i love winter

Favourite number: 7

Favourite food: Pizza

Favourite chocolate: All kinds :P but i hate white chocolate, a9ln its not chocolate, y7tek fee alchocolate :S

Favourite cartoon: The Little Mermaid

Favourite blogger: Anoy and zwena 6b3an (A) :P (for personal reasons :P )

Favourite Flavour Ice Cream: I don't like ice cream :P

* I don't know wt to add and i think its long enough :P

anyone who feels like doing it is tagged :D:D

RANDOM :

1- Chuck is HOT!! Even with he's british accent, i think its hotter, not that hotter but still HOT HOT !!

2- I odn't get it when someone says i lose ur number :s, if i gave u my number on a piece of paper ok then i get it u lost it, but when its saved on ur phone, how can u lose it, and SOB7AN ALLAH u only my num !!

3- I finaly saw Twilght, i liked it, it was good not bad, a there was some ble5 but in genral not bad.

4- I miss K.D :( , i miss his super long comments, and his SUPER long posts, that dude LOVES to type :P.

5-I'm having really freaky dreams about my family, like really freaky , i wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep :s

6- I need a new bag, well not need need but WANT a new bag :P !

7- Theres no more so u can stop reading !!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST







OH NO HE DI'IN'T :P

32 comments:

K.D said...

oh yes he did!

i missed you too my yemenia queen!
and.. nice tag.. all colory and long..

sorry i cant write a longer comment.. coz doctors said i need more time to control myself.. they said that in my 12 steps program for long comments addicts.. and i learnt a lot.. and i learnt to respect myself.. and that i don need long comments to feel good bout myself.. and long comments are bad for my health.. and it took all of my money and made me steal from my parents to get the internet.. and i know all that now.. and i will be a better person..

this my queen is a new person..
a clean person.. a person who afrids.. who cares.. who loves.. and.. well i am a lot of things now!.. sweet things.. not regular things!

so.. i just want to say sorry.. but im clean now.. and since you are the reason behind my addiction.. its the 7 step of the 12 steps.. to forgive you.. and let you go!

so.. i forgive you queen b!
you are free to go.. don beat up your soul.. its not its fault!

ok.. so.. i still have two steps left.. one involves ricky martin.. and the other one must be done in indonesia.. so excuse me i got things to do..

bye now!

Balqees said...

K.D !!!!!!
ooh k.d i knew after all these long comments nothing will come out of it :(
i really don't know wt to say but i'm sorry
and i'm glad u forgave me
u still love me don't u ?? u'll still be there for me wont u ??
ofcourse u will
IF u don't well lets say i'm a bit crayz and ppl keep sharp things away from me :P
btw if u wna geta hang of ricky martin i can give him a ring and tell him to get in touch with u, if u want !!
finish ur 12 steps and i'll throw u a nig non-LC party
sounds fun .. no ??

sadia said...

lol! your wish came true!
kd came back and wrote a long (pointless)comment!...lol

you don't like icecream?
i need a new bag too!
<3

rencontrer Pauline said...

cute tag girl!

yea why not i have lost some people number from my mobile for I used to have i-mate which formats sometimes ! no to pizza and winter:P why fav 7?

Balqees said...

sadia:
I KNOW !!
its so freaky he came back :P
yea i never thought it was that ymuuy madri leh !!
AND we'll go bad shopping 2gther :P






another penelope:
thnx :)
well maybe thats why coz i-mate
but if its another phone ?
it doesn't make sence :P
OMG PIZZA i can eat it every day
and wonter SO romantic

Don Juan said...

you've never been to Q8 !
God you speak like one of us ;D

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love puppy!Cats are evil!Really really evil! Why not ice cream, I swear it tastes nice, I will treat you one! Me lovey lovey Christmas too with lots of lots of presents of course and the winter wind!

Balqees said...

don juan :
loooool
thats wt too much kuwati t.v drama does :P





zara:
i want a puppy
and cats will take over the world one day :P
if u buy me icecream i'll eat it
i never say no to anything free :P

Candy said...

Italy, land of the freakishly HOT guys

e7em;wanna go with u someday ^^
lol! i hate white choco,ya its not a choco a9lan :$

Ruby Woo said...

You should've seen me in Milan.. it's like a fat kid in a candy store. I wanted them ALL!!

Meta nawya tzooreena?

Anonymous said...

LOL HAPPPYYYY HAA?

like u did me a big favour for jus spellin ma name right !! =(

MEANIE PIE! ;p

i lovee white chocolate!! its so much sweeetter ;P haaaa in ur face hehehe

Balqees said...

candy:
babe next i'm there were so goign 2gther and picking up hot guys LOL :P





ruby woo:
looooooool
i was like that there
when u send me a ticket
first class plez
loool
but seriously i would LOVE to come to kuwait :(

Balqees said...

desertpLams:

all u couldhave said is yes ur happy and thank u :P
but NOOOO
u say i'm a meani pie
then i won't spell ur name right LOL
and how can u like white chocolate :(
eeww :P

atoona said...

first of all, how in the world do you Not Like icecream? im gna letu try REaL icecream!
yay my fav number twin! :P
(im still wondering about these personal reasons, i just won't ask!)
:P

Taqo said...

LOL bal8ees!!!
wtf is going on in that video?
mani fahma...elameer sultan lysh yhawish'hum?! :|

Taqo said...

OK..I watched it all!
wow.

alameer galeel adab.
end of story, lol :/
'9ag 9dry 3la ashkal'hum.
they had to just sit there and listen to him tear them apart..like they were little children :/
I really admire the guy that had the guts to stand up for himself..

Anonymous said...

Wait until you see my sister lil shih tzu puppy! She looks so so so so adorable and naughty! She likes to bite socks, LOL. She is my sister pet =P

Oranjina fadidra said...

Oh yes yes he DID *snap*

Anony said...

e7em (A)


i didnt like the personal reasons hint :P bs maykhlef :P

Anonymous said...

hey queen whaz up?

shamma aldabal said...

lo0o0o0o0ol at FAV. country XD


duuuuude i want chuuuuuuuuuuuuck ! paaaaaleeeeeeeeezeeee ! XD he is super super HOT !

and i haven't seen twilight yet XD

w to avoid these dreams egraiy 3ala 3imrich before sleeping sweety..

Balqees said...

atoona :
ice cream hurts my teeth :(
atoona u of all ppl should know all the reasons :P LOL







TAQO TAQO :
i knooooow OMG !!!!!!!!!!
wallah mn dj marrah 7raaam :S
and the guy that stod up for himself madri wesh yseer but he's related to him so thats why:P lol








zara:
LOOL
i wna see ur sister !!
:P






OJ:
LOOOOL
UMMHMM !! :P







anony:
well the reasons are coz i love u SO much and i don't want anyone to know b3den y7sdona :P







ZON :
DUUUUUDE UR STILL ALIIIVE !!!!
missed ya :D:D







libero anima :
ooooh babe u did not see how HOT they are :P
CHUCK IS MIIIIIIIIINE !!!!!
u better stay away :P
kl youm b4 i sleep agool aldo3a2 and a8ra2 quran but still :S
thats the freaky part
:(

atoona said...

OMG! LOOL
This is EXACTLY what Ross said in Friends!
HE hates icecream cuz it hurts his teeth :P

hmm... i think we may have found u a match! ;)

Balqees said...

atoona:
LOOOL
ross y7tak feeni :P
he SO wants to be me :P

atoona said...

hehe yeah poor thing, doensn't know he can't get as far as an inch of ur Balqeesness ;p

Balqees said...

looooooooool

enty alw7edah elli tfhmeeni
thats why I LOVE U !!
muuuwwaaaah !!

atoona said...

OH NO SHE DI'''IN'T !!

lol, just felt like sayin that w/ the accent! :P

lubb yaaa tooo !

Balqees said...

LOOOOOOL

tra i always say it
i love saying it too :p

Balqees said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
atoona said...

Daannnnnng GirrrL, whhyy u TriPPiiN?! *snaps her fingers in a zigzag motion*

:P

atoona said...

i SHooo SHLeeppy..

ttyL, giNite :*

Balqees said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

la la faaaaaaaa9lah entay :P

Gnight babe :)