Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Keeping a Secret!

Girl #1 : I wanna tell u somthing but u have to PROMISE not to tell anyone ..
Girl #2: SURE, i swear no one will know i PROMISE !!


Girls #2:OMG u will never guess wt i found out, i'll tell you, but u have to PROMISE not to tell anyone..
Girl #3: OMG i SOOO PROMISE i won't tell a soul, u know i can keep a secret ...


Girl#3: GUESS ..... WHAT .... I KNOW ..... i'll tell you but you have PROMISE and SWEAR you wont tell anyone.
Girls#4: OMG i can't believe u don't trust me, u know i'll NEVER tell anyone, I PROMISE ..


Girl #4: OMG OMG OMG, u know girl #1??? Yea her, i found out somthing, but u have to PROMISE not to tell anyone..
Girl#5: GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL u know i don't tell anyone anything and u know i'm the only person u can trust, so I PROMISE i won't tell anyone


Girl#5: OMG girlsi have DA SHIT to tell y'a'll but u gotta PROMISE, not to tell anyone
Girls# 6,7,8,9,10: GUURL u know we blood sisters, we PROMISE no one will know ...




and so my dear friends the secret goes on and on and on and on, BUT they all promise not to tell anyone :P


so that said no girl can kepp a secret, only SOME RARE like 2 in a 1000000 girls can keep a secret, and i'm one of them :P * i think* :S


















I like this song
For no reason i just like it :)
enjoy :)

20 comments:

desertpalms said...

very very very true

i like my version more =P :

-balqeeeeeeeess omg omg omg i have to tell you somethinggggg....you WONT BELIEVE IT...bas answer me one thing: can you keep secret?

-yeeaah

-well, GOOD. so can i! =P

desertpalms said...

btw its nt just us girls...guys can be so gossip-yy as well!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you are keeping my secrets :P

Shayouma said...

LooooooooooL that is sooo true.. I am a secret keeper and I am always shocked when I hear something I was told not tell O when they ask me did you know I am like no looooool Even if everybody knows I tell them I donno because I promised not to tell..

Anonymous said...

That is so true!
Blabber mouths :-O

Bliss said...

i can so keep a secret :)
zaman knt at3ab when i try to shut my mouth, bs el7een sar 3ady el7amdilah!!

Bliss said...

and oh the girls voice in the video is so annoying :/
7asseat my ears were bleeding
ahhhh

Anonymous said...

I can keep a secret because I always think that no one cares about other people's business, but I'm wrong most of the time.

Friend: Tadreen ena blah blah blah...?!
Me: Well, yeah..
Friend: WHAT?! And why didn't you tell me?

rencontrer Pauline said...

all I know that guys gossip more than girls especially to anyone who pass by them:P girls just gossip about friends and family and celebs not strangers as guys:P<< for my information bs.

hahaha my friends just gossip me about our old mate:P

Gee™ said...

LOOOOOL .. so true :p

el 2 in a 10000 is u and me :p

Balqees said...

desertpalms:
LOOL
yea i think that could work too :P
guys ??
really ??
madri leh but a7s no :P







amu:
afaa shda3wa u know i don't gossip :D







shosho:
awwwwwwwwwwww
can i be ur friend ??
no no wait
can i ba ur BEST friend ?? :D






pinkish :
i know
girls can't shut up :P






oreo madness:
its a good thing ur my friend
now i know i can trust u :P
not that i didn't mn awa
bs el7een bzyadah :P
and well her voice is kinda mz3aj but i stilll like it :P







beautiful bride :
LOL
best thing u ever did :P







p-ella:
LOL
i never heard a guy gosip
i know they sd bad things :P
LOL and we do gossip about celeb's ALOT :P







ghadoor:
akeeeed bedon klam its me and u :P

rencontrer Pauline said...

trust me they do !! :P

나다 said...

omg so true n funny at the same time n genius :D

Anonymous said...

Awww that is so true,i really hate gossip nosy girls!!What's the point to tell your secret if it is meant to be a secret,it should be keep as a SECRET! Anyway i hate it when people persuade me to tell them something i dont wanna say and promise me to keep secret for me,if i wanna tell i will just tell.It is a SECRET,so by whatever means,i would never make it cease to be a SECRET, so at the end,its a SECRET,SHHHHH! Haha,that's my point of view.

Oranjina fadidra said...

you should know better! Girls cant keep a secret..

do0da said...

theres no point in asking ppl to promise now a days :P mo bes in keeping secrets in everything

Meticulous said...

yabeela we re-enact the video :PPpPpp LOOL

J o u j a™ said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
that is so true ;p
otherwise girls wont be girls ;p

Balqees said...

p-ella:
m3loomah mofeedah :P








bebe:
thnx babe :D







zara almuzza:
i liked wt u said
and it is very so true







oj:
lool true :P
but fee some who can
no ?






do0da:
lol how come ?
fee some ppl who can keep their promises :P







meti:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
MN JDDD
ybeeela bgoowah kman : p









jouja:
don't u just love us :p

Ruby Woo said...

I'm very good at keeping secrets, lol most of my friends confide in me and thankfully to this day, I haven't spilled a thing!