Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's FUNNAY and U Can't Say it Isn't :P



You know wts fuuny ppl
that really cracks me up ??



FARTS
yes ppl farts
and not any fart
but the SILENT FARTS
LOOOOOOOOOOL
COME ON u can't say its not :P

every once in while u let out a silent yet deadly fart, it stinks so bad that u can't even smell it :P
and even more funny, ppl's reactions
LOOOOL
its so funny when u fart and then some one smells it and does this quingy face, where his/her face allrolls up to his nose
and would by like " OMG WTF!!"
COME ONE PPL ITS HILLARIOUS !!

U ppl have no idea how hard i'm laughing right now
its disgusting i know but funny at the same time
try it, and next time u fart a silent fart, rmmber me :P << color="#ff0000">ANYHOO
this my 100 post
wow i know i wrote 100 posts
how cool is that
i feel so ... so.. nothing :S
yea i'm not excited , its a 100 post wtever
no big big ..


ANYHOO AGAIN
i miss sarooji and yousf (nephews/sons, well godsons, well i'm no offically their godmother no one asked me but i want to be so i don't care i consider my self their godmom, well i love them like my own .. wtever :S back to the point )
as i was saying i miss them so much and i just got these CUTE SUPER ADORABLE pics of them 'this was them at 3id with their dad aka brother in-law

Thats them mashallah 3lehom

with the whole makkah dressing thing on

BTW yousuf doesn't smile much and even when and i mean WHEN he does its a scary smile u know the kind that like "i;m gonna kill u" smile :P

anyhoo thats them i miss them and love them to death ..





I love this song

my mom used to sing it to my little brother mn zmaaaaaaaan

so everytime i lsn to it i remmber her

i love my mom <3>

+ i think wael is hot and i love him :P


Thats all for now folks :)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea i know those faces people made,lolz seriously funny! Your godsons are so adorable!I have my small lil nephews about the same age like them.They are really cheeky and naughty.

Anonymous said...

PS I'm one of the people who said WTF when i smell that!I mean its a normal reaction from a person right?My point is,pls go out from the room if you wanna do that business,lolz...

나다 said...

your nephews are so adorable :)
mashallah :)

omg this song nawal n wael is timeless ! brings back my childhood memories :) good times
n i had a crush on wael :P too

Anonymous said...

LOL silent deadly farts.. I'll try that :p
Mashallah your godsons are soo cuute! Allah y7f'6hm :D

Omg that song was soooo popular back then!

And congrats on your 100th post Queen Bee! :D

Anonymous said...

FART!! :/

min wain em6al3a hal song!! aqdaam :P

Gee™ said...

some one smells it and does this quingy face, where his/her face allrolls up to his nose
and would by like " OMG WTF!!"

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak .. la jad u cracked me up :p

Bliss said...

awwwww marra yjannenooooooon your nephews!! mashallah tabarakallah =D
ooooh mabrook on your 100th post! woohoo

ya leat rabbi ma 5allana we fart :'(
it's so embarrassing when someone smells it!


btw, your blog marra 7ousa the videos o kitha da5leen ma3 ba3a'6 :S
maybe bs 3indi

rencontrer Pauline said...

y7leeeelhom !!

mmmm farts is normal @@

Balqees said...

zara-almuzza:
thnx i love them to death
loool i say wtf too tra :P
but only if its a VERY deadly smell
and i think its a normal rection :P
and wlcs to me blog :D






bebe:
thnx babe :)
and i kno marrah gdeemah
but it remids me of my mom so that why i love it :)






pinkish:
u NEVER tried the deadly farts ??
DUDE U HAVE O TRY IT
swear they are so funny
o blthat when itsa crowd LOOOOOOL
and thnx babe, i love them to death these 2 basterds :P
and i know i was so popular i love it cozit remids me ofmy mom :)
and thnx again :)






zamhareer:
LOL ee farts :P
u should try it sometime :P
I LOVE THAT SONG
don't u ?






ghadoor:
LOL
glad u liked it babe :)
and its true 9a7 wla la2 :P






oreo madness:
aww thnx
I LOVE THEM :)
and thnx aain :)
i'm so polite saying thnx alot lol

its emmbarsing if they knew it was u :P
but when they don't know its FUNNAAAAAY :P

really my nlog 7oosah ??
madri i'll check it later :P






p-ella:
thnx babe :)
and farts are FUNNAY :P
funny with an A :P

Oranjina fadidra said...

OULLLLLLA ABI AQDAM!!!

Balqees said...

OJ:P:
lol
aqda how :P ?

desertpalms said...

cutiee pieees wallah..Allah yikaleehom lkom

and you cracked me up hehehe

that song allaaaaaaaah memories...i used to sing that when i was only a couple years old it was my fav song lol we have so many home videos with me singing nd dancing to it hehehe

Balqees said...

desertplams:
ameeen and thnx :)

loool u should post some vid's of u dancing :P

Oranjina fadidra said...

"aqdam" ya3ni ancient, old got it?

do0da said...

my friends made sure fart humor ran its course a long long time ago

u must hate ur blog if thats how u treat ur 100th post :P

MeeMzZ said...

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!! FARTS FARTS FARTSSSSSS KAAAAAAAAAK!!;P that words sounds funny!!:p FAAAAAAAAARTS KAAAAAK!!;p

cute child!! alaah i5leeich lah!!;p

Unknown said...

loool

i will most certainly remember you : P

Balqees said...

OJ:
ahaaa
ok got it :D
i should know it mn awal
bs tn7t :D






do0da:
that goes around for all guys
at first i thought it was eeww
but then i found out that if ur the one doing it
then its funny lol

and i'm looking forward to my 200 post there my dear will be a party
u just wait for it and see :P






meemz:
LOL
i can imagine u farting while reading this :P LOL
and thnx :D






vixen:
LOL
u'll remmber me when u fart
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *blushing*
:P

MeeMzZ said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL...heeeeeeey!!;p well, maybee i did i don't really remember!!;p KAAAAAAAAK!!;P j/k

Balqees said...

meemz:
LOOOL

i think u did :

no no

i KNOW U DID !!! LOL :P

PaLoMiNo said...

waai cute baby :*

Glamour said...

LOOOOOOL ur crazyyyy !!!

and that song .. omg ..it was like th coolest thing everrr

Don Juan said...

well .. such farts smell real baaaaaaaad ;Pp

Balqees said...

palomino:
thnx :D







glamour:
LOL
i kinda get that alot :P
and i know i love it :D







don juan:
LOOOOOOOOOOL

THEY STINK DUDE :P
but their FUNNY