Monday, September 01, 2008

So...




Yes i'm back

i know wnaaaasahhh


supper kacooooool :P


anyhoo well mn jd i was away for a week tra

marrah 7mas

coz i tought eno i would be away for more bs mn jd i was away for a week blthab'9

ento mo mstw3bee how ana mo mstw3bah eno i was gone only for a week mn jd ONLY A WEEK

coz i tought i would take more but i didn't

WOW

OK

moving on ..

well i'm back home now ramadn with the family" YAY

First thig i want to talk about is m sister Dania

Now i'm home and almaroo'9 akoon happy seingmy sister blah blah balh

BUT NO

WHY ??!! WHY U ASK ??!!
i'll tell u way COZ THAT B STOLE MY HUBBY

we were talking the other day than she was like "I LOVE JOE JONAS"

i gave her a look thah she was going on and saying " he's perfect for me i'm 17 he's 18, GOD i love him"

after that i smaked her with agrb shay next to me which was the remote, and yes itdid hurt :P


but u know i was think and think and i said why not be the bigger person o ATNAAAZL and give him to her, and 6b3ani do have a very good reason for wt i did and this is the reason ppl






YES PPL

I am back with my old secret husband

we were 2gther when he was on gilomre girls back in the day

than some personal things happened between us, but after 4 years we cleared everything out

and now were back 2gther better then ever :P

so Milo Ventawtever are back 2gther and will be 4ever (well untill somone else bettercomes up:P)

Anyhoo ppl

HAPPY RAMADAN

yla now comment and tell me how much u missed me :P

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Mabrook 3laiki getting back with Milo :D I only loved him in Gilmore Girls. When he had that boyish look, before he grew up and became a man. Yuck.

And we missed you :p

Mar8adoosh said...

welcummmmm ;D
alllaah miloooo ;p i used to like him ;$ loool ;p

Anonymous said...

Welcome back:)

F. said...

Welcome back.
My jaw literally dropped when I read that your sister stole your hubby.

But now, I totally get it. LOL

Mbarak 3alaich ilshahar.

Meticulous said...

wohoooo walla i smiled when i saw ur comment !!!
finalllly back into my life :*
i missed my daily dose of s3oooooooooooodi :(

Balqees said...

pinkish:
YUK !!!
YUUUUUUUK !!

U CALL MY HUBBY YUK !!!

well at least '9amnah u won't take him away from me :P





mar8adoosh:
used to:P
thats godd kman coz won't take him away from me :P
thnx :D:D
missed tra u know that
i was thinking about u a couple o days ago wondring how ramadan gonna be like for u there
i'm gonna read ur new post and see how :P






amethyst:
BABE I MISSED YA
thnx :D:D






f.:
thnx :D
LOOL
my sis can be a back stabber somtimes :P
wlcs to me blog :D





meticulous:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
ya 7biiiiilk
i know that the past few days were hard wthout me :P
yla back to saudi/kuwaity convo's :P

Sh7afana said...

looool haneyala ;p

rubz said...

OH SWEEEEEET NIBBLINGS..THE GUY IS FREAKIN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHHH YA GLEEEBY

(ok rubz..take it down a notch)
but hes hot :(

Seattle dude said...

wb :D ramadan mubarak

Anonymous said...

WB...Mubarek 3alech elshahar :)

Don Juan said...

Q : how much I missed you ?
A : Big Time ;D

welcome back :)

Balqees said...

sh7afana:
LOL
thnx :D:D
m3 eni ma fhmat :P





Rab Ruuba:
its ok to be crazy
coz the guy TOO VERYY WOW EXREMLY MO 6E3I
GOD I CAN'T BELIVEVE HE'S HUMAN AND MY HUBBY :p HOT
so i get u :P





seattle dude:
thnx :D:D
i know u missed didn't u :P





AMU:
THNX BABE :D :D






don juan:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OMG UR SO SWEET
I MISSED U MORE :*****

THNX

J o u j a™ said...

yah yah yah
asfrat o anwrat
NAWAR EL BLOG 7ABEEEBTY :*
and that dude is handsome lo kan akber shwai chan i stole him mennich ;p


i love you :*

Balqees said...

jouja:
awwww
thnx babe
i love u :***

and the dude is 30 tra :P

u ain't takn him from me :P

PaLoMiNo said...

Ya Galby I missed u marrraaa marrraa...

mbarak 3alych il shahr 7abebti :*** 3asaach min 3owadaah yaa raby...

sheno hal 9owar ya shaikhaa?? ;D mo zain wa7na 9ymeen ;p

ana fe6art khalaa9 ;p

LOOOOL

kamaa il reshaa sa7? hehehehehe
eeeh eehe ;p il ga7aa6 o mayswee ;p

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Hey I liked your blog and I'm kinda new around here =)

Milo's so hot! Ma a3ref eash basawi law ashoofah gdami 0_0
The only disadvantage feeh enh g9eer =( wla he's perfect!

Anonymous said...

i'm a back stabber u B

1st of all joe loved ME not u
2nd i never stold him, he didn't like u thats all
3rd i'm not a back stabber