Sunday, September 21, 2008

Addiction Tag





Just when i was about to eno mn zman 3an al-tags i get tagged YAY

so i was tagged BY Oreo Madness :D


5 things i'm addicted to :


1- Grey's Anatomy

One of THE best shows EVVEAAAAA

yn3i come ON who doen't LOVE not like no OVE Grey's Anatomy

the whole derek and meradith thing

and then izze poor girl ...etc

WHO CAN NOT LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY

and no k.d it is not too girly so shuush and watch it :P



2- Chocolate

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

OH YEA AND I ..

LOVE IT



3-Food

Well obviously i am, coz i got FAT

so how can a fat person like me not like food :P



4- E!

The channel i never change :P I must get my celeb gossip and must se wts new in the sparkel and dazling land

who's hooking up with who and who isn't gettin any :P



5- Massages.

I will do any kind if massage

the are SO relaxing , i must have a massage atleast once a week : D
I'm only Tagging mar8adoosh coz she has alot of time on her hands lately :P



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...we have the love for chocolates in common ;p

K.D said...

what bout me!!!
you are not addicted to me!!
where's all that sweet talks and txt msgs..!!

WOMEN!!!
you are ALL the same!
i hate YOU :(

Anonymous said...

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy;p

But I do love chocolate!<3

Anonymous said...

I hate Meredith and Derek. Hate hate HAAAATE! They make me sick!
But I'm addicted to Grey's too <3333

do0da said...

i used to charge my parents for massages :p

i sorta priced them out of it now =P

eshda3wa said...

ooh we love the same things!

Abi-Omi-Abi-Oboy said...

I find massages painful :S O

Balqees said...

amu:
who doesn't like chocolate
and i know u like grey's anatomy too :P





k.d :
i thought we were tht are love was a secret and i can't tell anyone
thats why :P






amethyst:
why don't like grey's anatomy ??
HOW CAN U NOT LIKE GREY'S ANATOMY ????????




pinkish:
i hate hem to but in a way i like them too :P
don't as how :P






do0da:
how much didthey pay an hour ?
i'm willing to pay if its good :P

Balqees said...

eshd3wa:
ketha leh ana mn rabi a7bk
cz we are SO alike :P






abi omi abi oboy:
OMG
how can u find them painful
la la ya bnty 9ali 3al nabi and i'll show u GREAT place t have a massage
my treat :P

Anonymous said...

cool list
ahhh :S I need to get massage !

rencontrer Pauline said...

aaaaaaaah FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD