Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The End ???

How can I give you all my heart, when I know that one day your gonna break it
How can I give you all my love when one day we both know it's gonna end...
We always talk about how we're always gonna be together...
But in our hearts we know that this will end someday.
I love you and you know that, but I'm scared, and I can't come running to you…
Because I'm scared of our love and how it's gonna end and what's gonna happen to us
I'm afraid because I don't know what's gonna happen to me when you're gone
I tried to picture my life without you, but I can't
I tried to remember how my life was before you... but I couldn't
But all I know now is that you’re my life... you’re my everything
So tell me how we can possibly end what we have
You… sitting next to me holding me in your arms...
Is the safest place I know I'll ever be...
You… whispering in my ear telling me that you love me...
Is the only thing I want…
And now… I just wanna know one thing...
When I'm gone will you still think about me?
Will you remember everything we did together?
When I'm gone will you still love me??
Cause I know I will
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyday passing by is a day closer to our end...

4 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Snipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!

Ok 7ada el kalam 3jeeeeb!! But i know u'll love me one day... Sooner or later :P

Anonymous said...

trust me hun.....he is gonna forget and not even gonna remember your name...so save it for someone you know will always be there for you :)

Taqo said...

:(


^thats all I can say!


love hearts.

Balqees said...

zizo:
ohh zizo ya galbi u know i already love u :$.. :P


gasheema:
i know... but i have to lis to my self so i don't get hurt


taqo:
awwwwww thx :***