Sunday, January 14, 2007

Don't ask me lao enta mo gd aljawab ...

Kefk? how r u ? kef 7alk? weshlonk( lony a7mr lol :P)? These qustion i hear everyday and the respond 6ab3an yekoon .. Tmam ... fine .. al7amdallah . o lony a9fr loool ( it never gets old :P) .... Anyhoo what i really want to say to ppl who ask me how i feel and how i am this past week is .. well i have the flu my noise is red not in a cute way i sneeze 24 hours and if i don't sneeze ag3ood at3athb 3ashan a6l3 al3a6sa elly mo ra'9aya te6la3.. my throat hurts i can't eat or drink anything .. darajt 7rarty 39 .. thursday i couldn't go to a D.J elly marrah kan ye7ms coz i was sick .. my eyes are teary and puffy i look ugly .. i can't hear good ( mo shy jadeed bs el7een bzyaday ) i go to my mom for a little sympathy what does she tell me " 6ab3an 24 sa3a al i-pod fee ethnak kowayes ma serty 9agha" yea whatever thx mom ... and to top it all off i'm PMS'ING
So thats how i really feel .... if your intrested
oh and btw I like spongbob square pants I think he's cute :D

8 comments:

Hopeless Poet said...

Salamtik salamtik.. ma tshoofi shar!
By the way, you look cute with red nose <-- just paying back the compliment you said in my blog :P

And my 4 years old nephew likes spongbob too! Maybe you both should get together lol

Anonymous said...

Back off of spongebob, he's MINE :|
I'll fight u for him :|
LOL.

Anyways, I LOVE the new look :D
Mabrook!

Balqees said...

hopeless poet:
alah yeslmk o alshr ma yejeek :D
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your the first one to say my red nose is cute ( m3 eno u didn't see bs brdo u think its cute :P)
oh and your nephew is like the coolest he's my best friend from now on :P

taqo :
i'll fight back taqo coz he's my new love and i'll never give him up :P

awwww thx :D

zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

salamat!
kl a7ad maree'9 :|
tara ana 9arli nafs elshai..estanni esboo3 o u'll be back to normal :P
la tsma3i kalam elli ygoolk eshrabi o koli 5arabee6 7arra l2anno MO 9IDIG!
5othi ur antibiotics o bs :D

ps. my blog's back

Dakhtour said...

Slaamaaat.. el jw 7ada wa9ekh hal ayam o el kel 7alta 7alah specially the nose thing ;)

Black Orchid said...

awwww salamaaaaat bal8ees ma tshofeen shurrrrr

i think i'm gonna be deaf someday mn kithr ma asma3 el ipod :/ cuz you know 6alla3o an article on a newspaper once 3n the ipods headphones Oo galoo ennu feeha a'9rar Oo stuff like that :S so my mom was like "READ this article ya hana"

anyway enshallah you'll feel better Oo tseree zay el girda :P:P

Honey™ said...

7abeeb albi intay wallah ..
salamat o ma tshoofn shar yalghaleya :***

Balqees said...

sexy cow :
i'm kinda back to normal now bs yay 5eshmay thab7ni :(
o meen galk eny asm3 klam a7d a9ln 7ata aladweya ma a5eth :P

zizo:
ee mn jd .. o ya 7bilah my nose wallan enh et3athb lol

blackorchid:
awwww allah yeslmk o alshar ma yejeek :)
loooooooool OMG mama can not read that artical coz if she does i'll never see my i-pod :S
loooool girda fee 5ashmk ya she5a lool :P

honey:
awwwww ya 7bilk o allah yeslmk o alsjar ma yjeek :)