Tuesday, December 02, 2008

MEEEEEEEEMMMZZZZZZ TAG :D

olalalalala
so this tag i kinda hard :P
too many ppl to write about but onl gott choose one :S
so i choose ME
LOOOL
can i do that ??
i can do that right ?
well i'm doing it LOL
Balqees
u r wonderful person with such a fun funny blog
I personaly love you and think ur the most coolest person ever
There is nothing i hate or nothing wrong about u
ur simply "PERFECT" !!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i had to do that P
anyhoo biz biz talk now
i'm really gonna write about someone and a blogger
haa happy ??
I'm gonna write about "amethyst"
shes a new bride and this my my gift me to her :D
Amethyst:
I think your a talented blogger with alot of potentail.
I think your sweet caring and loving.
I know i don' know that much but all i'm saying is true
and i simply think your one of a kind :D
*hugs*
awwwww i feel so sweet LOL
I tag:
Ruby woo ( u know i love ya :*)
desertplams (MY LOVE <3)
zara
Bliss
Amethyst :D
(their all girls LOL ) :P
have fun ppl
and if u don"t know the rules of the tag check it out on meemzz blog :P

9 comments:

TOOTA said...

mabroook amethyst!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha its always gotta be bout You sa7 ;p marra sweet mn jddd

Inshallah i will do it, enti hobi ba3d <3

DESERT---la7tha la7tha shlon kaatbet'ha? ee sa7..--PLAMS hehehhe

p.s get off blogging and go do your essayy ya bnt! ;)

Anonymous said...

Aaawww! Thank you! Will do your tag asap!

*HUG*

And TOOTA, allah ybarek feech:)

Anonymous said...

Aww you taggy taggy me,how sweet??!! Inshallah i will write one as soon as possible =P

Balqees said...

TOOTA:
:D:D






desertPLAMS:
LOOOOL

shush from now thats how i'm writing ur name :P
and u know its always about me :P









amethyst:
*HUGS BACK*

:D







zara:
hope to see urs soon :D

eshda3wa said...

aham shay katba 3an urself

lool

bs i dont blame ya

ten7abain ;)

MeeMzZ said...

looooool you wrote about yourself!!;p kaaak and mabrook to the new bride!!

Balqees said...

eshda3wa:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :$

I LOVE U :****

i feel so loved right now









meemzz:
u know i hav to write about me :P

Bliss said...

awwwwww ^_^
hehe thanks for the tag!