Friday, November 28, 2008

WTF! 3AZOZ !!!!





3azoz is my lil annoying brother who i love to death but he's at an age where boys 3la balhom become men (puberty) and so he's kinda annoying but funny, i hate that about him :S eff


anyhoo here's a lil convo between me and him ...




3azoz: Kim kardashian ya5i MOOOOOZA !!!!


Me: Get a life !!


3azoz: you get a life


Me: wtever !!


3azoz: (starting to get annoying) YOU wtever


Me: allahoma 6awelk ya roo7


3azoz: allahoma 6awel roo7 balqees *laughing* ( he has such a cute laugh mashallah 3aleh:P)


Me: *staring 3la bali an evil stare* tra ll the celebs are plastic wla just full of make up, shoof wa8da bedoon makeup te6la3 w333


3azoz: yoh yoh balqees !!


me: hmmmmmmm


3azoz: UR JEALOUS KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK !!!


me: F u !!!!!


3azoz: KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK !!


me: STOP IT !! i'm not jealous, i'm just telling u the truth


3azoz: KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK !!!


me: seriously u should get a life


3azoz: KAAAAAAAAAAAK !!!!! e5ti doesn't have a hot ass like kim, or sexy boobs like pamela KAAAAAAAAAAK


me: OMG i can't believe u just said that !!!


3azoz: awwww did i hurt ur feelings ?? u know wt they say, " the truth hurts"


me: NO, u can't talk about ur sisters ass and boobs its just wrong


3azoz: 6yb 6yb sorry ya5ti wla tz3ali, you don't look as pretty as paris, jessica, and u can even pick which jessica u want , or as sexy as angi u know she's hot, she ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE BABY


me: w333 paris mn jdk enta, a9ln why would u think enah i'm jealous in the first place :S I'M NOT al7amdallah mo nag9ni shay and i do think eno i'm pretty


3azoz: does that make u happy ?? feel better??


me: wt does ??


3azoz: LYING TO URSLEF !!! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
me: ma ra7 ared 3alek


3azoz: coz u know i'm right


me: ............


3azoz: 5la9 ya o5ti alkbeerah wla tz3ali enta a7la wa7dah fee aldonyah o mafe a7d mthlk ..


me: thank you


3azoz: KAAAAAAAAAAK !!! 5afeeefa 9adgti


me: (this part has been removed too much bad language)


3azoz: more more and louder plez coz mama is in the next room i want her to hear u


me: BYE!!! EFFFFF


3azoz: I LOVE U AND BYE MY SISTA








almeshkelah eno i love that lil Ahole :P


even thou yrf3li '9a'36i o kl shay


but he's my lil and only brother :***






P.S:


Incase u all were wondering NO I AM NOT JEALOUS !!!!!


21 comments:

Mar8adoosh said...

LOOOOOOL allah y5aleekum 7ag ba3ath inshala ;*
ilconvo 3ajeeeeeb loooooool 3jibatny ily ma ktabtay the sab loooool;p
boys at this age are very funny indeed ;p

Anonymous said...

Looool!Your brother is very funny.I would asked him to get a life too if i were you! How come he makes fun of you with those fake people?!They are Hollywood stars for God sake and did i mention that photoshop and make up lie?Opps i sound like a jealousy bitch,but im not jealous, al7umdulilah i feel comfortable being myself =)I wish to have a brother like 3azoz, he will make me laugh a lot! PS He looks cute!

Don Juan said...

allah y5lekm lb3'9kon ;D
he's so nasty ;Pp

sadia said...

how embarrassing is that??...your brother analyzes your body...hahahaha!
mashallah....your bro. is sooo cute!
i love boys at this age..lol
i don't have any brothers :(

SunshineKuwait said...

effff nafs okhoooy ,, akrah el 9byan eb hal 3umer they become really annoying :/ bs if my bro gal li chethi raa7 ajrem feeeeh ;@

Bliss said...

you are jealous.


























amza7
la t9afgeeni

TOOTA said...

hahaha someone is jealous!!j/k

oh my god i always wanted a brother and i wanted one that's annoying but i never had one!! anyways allah i5aleekom 7ag ba3'6!!

eshda3wa said...

oh laish et9ereen jealous

min zeen paris weya 3a9ageelha

we3

ohma oo we9akhatthum

wala e7na moo nag9na shay

law 3ndina their millions
9erna a7la min ele khalifoohum

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he is so cute...i need to see him...

p.s he looks like you though ;p

Balqees said...

mar8adoosh:
ameeeen
and i couldn't write the sb coz 5eft eno he'll show it to my mom LOL







zara:
i love him and he is funny but does need a life
and he's doing that to tease me lol







don juan:
ameeen
and he's nasty bad wtever u want
and not in a good way :P







sadia:
I KNOW
its so omg fasheeelah
fahm funny '3al6 :P
thnx :D







zuzu:
our brothers should meet :P
3shan nftak mnhom showay lol









bliss:
@@
*s6aa3*
:P








TOOTA:
becarefull wt u wish for :P
wish for only a funny one lol
ameeen :)








eshda3wa:
I LOVE YOU
I SERIOUSLY LOVE U :***
UR THE BEST EVER








desetplams:
i keeep telling ppl that lol
LOVE YA MORE U SILLY BILLY LOL







aum:
he's already bad enough so no need to see him LOL
and everyone says eno we look alik :S
but i don't see that lol

나다 said...

lol lol lol :P
ur bro is really funny :P
i know ur not jealous :)

MeeMzZ said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! he's sooooooo funny!!

btw you have been tagged

i soo miss you!!

Errant said...

that was so funny ..


ur bro seems so much similar to mine ..

wu allahuma 6wlek ya ru7 :)

Aurous said...

loooool
I like him... dammah 5afeef mashallah 3leeh :D

Gee™ said...

lool allah y7aftha lekm inshalla

well .. ur brother is cute
so i guess genetically .. ur his sis and ur a girl .. so you are a7la wa7da :p

Ruby Woo said...

lool ur brother is a perv o lo ana minich chan 9ifagta 3ala wayha or better yet next time just go sit on him. That's what I do when someone annoys the hell out of me ;p

Anonymous said...

LOOOOL a5ooki ywannes :D

Cooookies said...

that was not cute :P !! well he is cute in sum way bas whatever comes out from his mouth naah aint cute :P i dont wanna have similiar conversations with my bro ! pervety weird :P

Diablo said...

WTF .. Seriously .. did your brother mix redbull with panadol extra with a hint of his colones ?

talking about his sisters privates .. thats messed up HAHAHA :P

shamma aldabal said...

lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0ol

7abait ur bro =p allah y5aleekum lba3a'6 =D

Anonymous said...

If i were in ur shoes i'd kill him LoL.I've a lil sis always does the same and i really become maaaaaaaad so mad