Tuesday, August 05, 2008

TOO MUCH BATMAN 7MAS :S



Ya5i ana t7mst 3ala batman WAY TOO MUCH, o el7een 5la9 i'm afraid mn joker, ee afraid :S
golo leh ??
3shan alyoum i came home took a nice small nap abd the BOOM a nightmare about joker elli fee batman, and an other bad person,madri wehs ybi fee al7yati, but he was also mean
The dream was eno he kidnapped me my brother and mama and baba, AND TOOK SAROOJI 7ABIB GALBI, omg when sarooji was there i freaked out wallah, so then after i was begging him , i was like " plez ya5i sarooji is a baby leave him alone" then he gave sarooji to one of his men, and then siraj was screaming "AUNTI BALQEES NOOOO " o ana 6b3an hena galbi ga63ni, then he kept hitting on mama in a freakky way wanted to kill her, yooomah.
fj2ah my phone rang and i woke up bs wallah gomt o ana '9aaayeg 9adri wallah it was so scary ya5i wesh tha, 5la9 yl3an um o abo batman o elli yt7ms 3aleh :S
So now ma 3ad a7b The Dark Night like b4 5la9, after my dream wallah sert a5af marrah, and joker freaks me out, well he actually SCARES the shit out of me now
FYI i saw the movie 2 times and was planing on seeing it again, but HELL NO i ain't seein it again :S
So hathy a5rat elli yt7ms 3ala shay

10 comments:

Taqo said...

think of it this way - he's dead :p so he can't harm you ;)

J o u j a™ said...

shame on batman :@
you are so in love with him and he didnt bother to rescue his fan !!!! ;p

Seattle dude said...

It was an alright movie but shda3waaaa mo le ehnak 3ad!

Unknown said...

salamaat, eh you know.. Joker is one the most evil of evil bad guys ever! He is scary so don't worry I'm sure you're not alone in this

Anonymous said...

aww dude!

I was afraid of the joker in the batman cartoon back when i was a kid. i still hadn't watched the Dark Knight, and after your post i gotta be less excited :P

rencontrer Pauline said...

y7leeeeelch hal kther 5eftaay :) dont worry its just a dream dear

Balqees said...

Taqo:
LOL
true, but still he can't haunt me in my dreams :S:S
+ i liked heath ledger :(




jouja:
i know :(
wallah 3aib 3aleh :(




seattle dude:
its a sucky movie now after my dream :P
wlcs to my blog :D





n.:
Joker is one the most evil of evil bad guys ever! << u don't want me to sleep do u ??!!
:P




dyke in saudi:
in the movie he is more scary and freaky :S
alcrtoon wla shay mo8arntn be al-movie :S:S




p-ella:
the thing that most freaked me out about the dream eno kan fee sarooji :(
bs mn jd thank god its only a dream ..

Ruby Woo said...

Hatha mo min 7amas inas. Hatha min 7amasik inti. O leh ya3ni bitshoofi il film maritain? Wish bitsaween al7een? Kaif tam9ileen minha al7een?
Heheh i'm loving my accent :p

Ruby Woo said...

Hatha mo min 7amas inas. Hatha min 7amasik inti. O leh ya3ni bitshoofi il film maritain? Wish bitsaween al7een? Kaif tam9ileen minha al7een?
Heheh i'm loving my accent :p

Balqees said...

ruby woo:
loooooooool
u r sooooo rockin the accent babe :P
la ya5ti 7mas alnas hm elli 5alooni at7mas
and i saw it 2 times coz frist time i went with my frends and second time other friends wanted to go so i wanted to go with them loool
o el7een 9ra7tn madri wesh bswee :(