Saturday, August 02, 2008

Randoms (don't u just love them :P)

- In the post elli gabl hatha, ppl tought eno sarooji and yousuf were my sons, but their not they are my neohews, but i love them SOOOO much so a7s eno they are my sons.



-ana i don't get it why ellisa and nancy 3ajrm sing about eno how men dump them o eno "omg i have a sucky love life boohoo" m3 eno u bitches u can have ANY guy u want, so bla na9b and stop singing songs 3ala balkom te7zno o madri wesh t7soon feeh. Haifa Wahbi on the other hand ll7een ma s3mt she sang a sad song coz she knows eno she can have any guy + she's getting laid alot :P



-I'm not a moring person, so la a7d yeje yesta'9rfli mn al9ba7 o yenkt foog rasi, i will be a bitch to u,yes i will, wait len ma a9a79e7 then come and do wtever.



- BATMAN ROCKS !!!! who ever didn;t see yet get off ur ass and GO SEE IT!!! i saw it 2 times already :P



- Mean ppl make me cry, i hate mean ppl :"(



-UK DOES NOT THE A SEASON CALLED SUMMER, AND SAUDI DOES NOT KNOW A SEASON CALLED WINTER, MAFEE 2AY NOO3 MN ALTWAZN-I love gossip, come one who doesn't :P



- I have stopped making fun of ppl, coz karma is a bitch ya5i.



- Everyday i'm falling more and more in love with myself LOL



- Ya5i sert ashrb water alot, so i pee alot, wesh aswee, so whenever i go out my friends are like, "balqees go to the bathroom gabl ma te6l3een, 3shan la tefshleena 6ool alwagt, aby al7mam aby al7mam" , ya3ni wesh aswee pee on myslef ??!!



- Wesh hadf alsappy sad love songs ?????? To make u cry, wla to make u feel"inlove" ???btw i love sappy love songs :P



-I want a puppy !!-I'm gonna get a puppy mali da5l :P- I hate it when men go all macho on girls, i'm like wtf ??, mn jd wtf?? tra even girls are amcho and super macho kman so don't mess with us, mo bs 3shan alwa7d y36eekom jawkom that mean su can do wtever u want, u did not see the othernot funny and noce soe of Balqees, and believe me u don't wanna see it



- O bs 5la9 ma 3ndy shay thani aktbah ......

16 comments:

Gee™ said...

its simple .. stop drinking alot of water ;p


teach how to stop making fun of ppl ? :p

batman na6reta yanzel dvdrip 3ashan asawela dwnld :p

mno hatha eli emkadrech men 9ba7 allah 5air ,, ashray bs o ana a3almech feeh :@

Anonymous said...

I missed a lot of action here and yey I have been tagged :D

Balqees said...

ghadoor:
i have to drink alot of water umy ma9ytni lol

yooh tra lazm alot of leasons to stop and its hard :P

NO batman u have to see it fee almovies maaaarrah a7mas shay

alnas elli damhom thgeel o elli m ayfhomn and think its funny when they make fun and they know eno i'm not a moring person, hathool elli ga3ed yekdrooni kl 9ba7 lol



amu:
loooooooool
u did miss alot :P
ga3ed tt'3la 3aly ashoofk :P

Amethyst said...

I have the peeing problem, too. Sara7atan, 7ar! It's not our problem that we drink litres of water and pee like pregnant women!

Balqees said...

amethyst:
loooooooool
so truuue sooooooos true :Pits not our fault

rencontrer Pauline said...

aaaaah without gossip thats insane :P
keep loving yourelf girl;)

97 97 m3ach i thought it was normal @@

Balqees said...

p-ella:
gossip i know omg who can't live without it :S:S, thats wt i keep telling ppl wallah

and tnx lltashjee3 i will keep loving my self :P

and wt did u think was normal, didn't get it ???

eshda3wa said...

balqees ya5i basich te7el6m..

i dint see batman

dont let mean ppl make u cry
just be mean back
ita a lot more fun

o sherbay water 3alaich bel3afya
mako shay yfashel u need to be hydrated 3ashan u remain beutiful

Balqees said...

eshd3wa ya5i:
looooool
ana ma at7ar6m :P

bs ya5i i try to be mean and they know eno i'm a sweet person loool

and i will crink water and will pee like hell mali da5l :P

btw ya5i i love u :****

Ruby Woo said...

Balqeesa lol i hate you!! wish hal part ili giltee 3an nancy o elisa mara tha7ikatni.
ekhsss 3alaik lat9eereen thiqa! bas maloomik cuz 7atan ana in love with myself! haha jad inte mara groweya ;p

Oooooh i'm loving my saudi accent. I'm a pro 9a7? Khalas balqeesa from now on I shall speak with you in Saudi only.

Oooh btw, I heard that walking your dogs is banned in Riyadh. Is it true?

J o u j a™ said...

:@ i hate it when i leave a comment o ynmse7 :@

well ma athker what did i write cuz i wrote a lot ;p

bs 3alaqt 3ala elissa o nancey ena tyey waied 3ala bali ,, b3deen agool wallah they did it for us the normal ppl who get dumped all the time ;p

Balqees said...

ruby woo:
looooool
babe ur rocking the saudi accent :P
tra i wroet the thing about nancy o elissa o ana ma39bah 3leehom waj333
+ u gotta love urself lao mo enty t7by nfsk ajl meen y7bk :P
walah madri lao mmnoo3 9ra7tn, + i live in the u.k so 3adi
and i'm getting a puppy:P


jouja:
loool
tra that always hppens to me too :P

and omg come to think of it i think ur true, they do sing it for us, the normal ppl :S:S

Oranjina fadidra said...

why wuld you slap me w/ reality!! nancy/elisa part.. on another note, I really can't stand nancy :@

yeah so true batman RUX

me too I want a pupy bas can't put my finger on the kind I really want..

sad songs? who hear them anyway??

Balqees said...

Oranjina fadidra:
loooool
its called the bitter truth my dear:P and I HATE nancy too w333
wesh elli sha5b6 o 5arb6
5arbi6i %@#!*# LOOL

5la9 shoofi we''l ceck out puppise 2gether coz me too madri weshajeeb

i lsn to sad songs :(
i don't know why loool
and wlcs to me blog babe

Unknown said...

I really like your accent :D and ur name!! ;**

Balqees said...

vixen:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thnx *blushing*