Thursday, August 24, 2006

Al-Ta7sheesh 3ala o9olo

11:30 am
Sleeping while having a plesent dream, but what i did not know that i was on the edge of my bed .. so what happens when i turn to the other side ?? I fall on my ass and get hurt , and what do i strat doing ?? I start to cry then laugh coz i was crying then a momnet to silence coz i got freaked out ( and they say mafee jeny in my room )

12:00 pm
I hear mother coming to wake me up so i wake up befor she comes ( coz mama te9a7y almayt mn gabro lol ), I jump out of bed but what i also didn't know that my feet where tangeled in the cover of my bed so again i fall but this time on my face which hurt even more , a minute later my mom walks in the room looks at me and says ( la 7awl wala 8owt ella blallah ) and the she walks out of my room .

12:10
In the bathroom to brush my teeth, I was looking for my tooth brush which surprisingly was not in its place .. i looked for it every where then i go and ask my nanny and tell her ( where is my toothbrush?? ) my nanny looking at me and was trying so hard not to laugh and says ( 7abebty its in your hands ) then i was wondring how it got there .. so i went back to the bathroom and
continued what i was doing ba3d ma 6a7 wajhi.

12:30 pm
I went down to the kitchen to do my usual shahy bl7aleeb , i take the milk out of the refrigerator and pour some onto my Taz mug , then i put the it in the microwave and sit in front of the microwave patiently for 20 min , after that my comes into the kitchen and asks me :
mom: 7abebty what are you doing ?
me : I'm heating the milk in the microwave
mom: 6ayeb how do you want it to heat when you didn't put the time .. ya3ny do you think its gonna read your mind
me: :) ( la ta3lee8 )

4:00 pm
I was sitting with my mom and dad and we were watching t.v , then my dad asks me to bring him a glass of water and of course i went to the kitchen to get him his water ... 5 minutes later i came back and sat down wala ka2no fee shy , my dad looked at me and said ..
dad: fen almoyah??
me: 2ay moyah??
mom: bnt aboky mo gal ro7y jebejh moyah
me: eee 9a7 sorry wallah i forgot ( saying it with an inoccent face)
and mama o baba where look at me pissed ya5y madry leh i forgot , so i went and got him the water he wanted so bad.

9:00 pm
I was watching Lost in my room, and the episode was so sad that i strated crying ..

After Lost
I went down stairs to my mom and dad with my puffy eyes and red nose ..
mom: eash bk ..eash sar
me:(crying o mo mafhom klamy) mama marrah ye7azn 7araaam (and strated to cry again)
mom: eash howa elly ye7azn ??
me:ya mama 7aram alwald al7elo elly fee lost yemoot .. mskeeeen .. o b3den enta ma tarfe howa marrah 6ayeb o katkoot
mom: agool .. a6l3y bs , howa mn bagyet ahlana o ana mo darya wala zojk wala eash
me: my ex-husband ya mama .. el7een 5la9 he died
then i went to my room and while hearing my mom say again ( la7awl wala 8owt ella blallah)

3:00 am
In bed getting ready to sleep .. and then i slept and my day finished :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crying to ur mom cuz a cute guy on a TV show died?
LOL.Mn jed t7sheesh :p

Dude! said...

That was on hell of a day, huh ?

Thats like a typical day for me, the shahy bl7aleeb, and forgetting stuff my dad tells me to bring.

U like lost?? I love it marra cool :P

Balqees said...

Taqo:
wallah he was cute ya5y ma gdrt and the way he died *eyes teary* oh so brave .. and anwar says he is gay loool

cold:
looool thats what the world needs more mo7ashsheen looool
and i looooove lost marrah ye7ms :)

Dakhtour said...

Looooooool at your day :) So funny wallah

Seems that we have a lot in commen hehe

What episode was it in Lost that made u cry?

Balqees said...

the one when bone died ..
marrah 7araaaaaaaaam . i love him