Friday, September 08, 2006

Bsm allah 3alaya

Ya5y wallah bedet a5af 3ala nafsee ..i forget things really fast and even things marrah 3ady like a couple of days ago i was counting something so i started normal till i got to six and then i stopped counting , u wanna know why? coz i forgot whats after six ya5y wallah i forgot i was like 1 2 3 4 5 6 .... then it was a blur for 20 seconds then i remembered bs ya5y 5eft 3ala nafsee, o '3er ketha once the phone rang so i answered and it was a guy for baba and baba wasn't here so i asked the guy for his name, the minute i hung up the phone i forgot his name,7awlt to remember it again mafee its gone, so i went to my loving mom 3ashan ashkelaha hamy ...
me:mama ya5y ab'3a agoolk shy.
mama: eash fee??
me: tara ya mama a7s eno feny shy madry eash howa ..
mama: ( in a sarcastic way) la 7abebty eash feeky bsm allah 3aleky)
me: ( ba3d ma et7a6mt showaya i told her what has been happneing to me) shofty ya mama walla tara 5ayfa 3ala nafsee
mama: 6aaaab3n 6ab3n ra7 yesrlk ketha 24 ya gedamal-laptop wala al-t.v 2ao fee '3orfatk .el7een nesety al-argam bokra tensy esmk..
me(in my mind): thats the last time i'm going to mama for some comfort talk
So ba3d ma ethz2at mn mama gelt maly '3er baba 7abeby ..
me : baba
baba was reading his newspaper and watching the news so after 5 minutes rad 3alaya
baba: na3m
me:ab'3a ashkelk 3n shy .
another 5 minutes and his eyes were no the newspaper
baba: eash howa?
me: (i told him the things that have been happeing to me ) fa shoft ya baba 5ayfa 3ala nafsee
another looong 5min
baba: ( finally eye contact) 7abebty enty mn awal majnona o ten7a fla te5afy
me: ok thx that was really comforting
so i went upstairs sad that my dad didnot care :( and told 3azozi my lil bro .he was playing play station so i went to talk to him
me: 3azozi 7abeby lazem agoolk shy
3azozi: ha eash fee ya dania
me: ANA BALGEES
3azozi: madry fen Balgees
me:kl zag
so i kicked him and went tomy room sad and upset
but still ma zelt 5ayfa 3ala nafsee ....

5 comments:

ITACHI said...

yaa 3aaabee6aaah 8P

stop taking the thing and u will be fine ;)

Anonymous said...

oh it's just a phase
so it's temporAry dun worry
it happens to me alot

Dude! said...

It happens to me too, that's supposed to happen to ppl when they turn 60 lol

One time I wanted to take a shower... I went to the kitchen, opened the frige, stared inside for 20 seconds, and forgot what i wanted to do. lool

Balqees said...

heroine:
ya 7beeeeeeeeeeeelk koweys fee a7d methly .. ya5y 5eft 3ala nafsee ..i thought iwas going crazy
and marrah thx hatah mn thougk wallah and welcome to my blog o 3ad la tega63y >>>> klam alsen3een hatha tara lol

diabz:
ya5y enty ma tedry ana oenty we are twins bs ma neshbah ba3d but we have the same brain ..and our real birth mother died when we were born .. so my mom took me and your mom took .. mo9a7 whenu saw mefee almmlaka faj2ah erta7tely lool.. i watch to much t.v looool but it would be cool lao mn jd 9a7 lool ..
bs ya5y mn jd marrah 7elo eno ana oenty zay ba3d fee katheer asya2 :D
loool ahm shy almilloin alarms
loool

itachi:
ya5y hatha ser beny o benk la tef'9a7ny gedam alnas :P

nourah:
if i end up fee mostashft almajaneen i'll blame u lool :P

cold:
engaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal3 i'm not 60 7a6mtany :(
looooooooooooland tara that always happens to me i wana do something bs b3den ansa eash looooooool

Anonymous said...

No deposit bez depozytu senza depozito free non depositare poker bonus free
do odbioru bonusu trzeba się spieszyć bo znikna z powierzchi ziemi
aktualne bonusy poker online free
poker texas lub także internetowy muszę napisać więcej unikalnego tekstu tutaj , bo mi się nudzi graj bez depozytu
online poker za free - sponsor
platforma promocyjna będzie dziś w bonusie bez deponowanym graj w omaha hold'em lub titan poker
bez depozytu bonus free full tilt wtop czyli world tour of poker aktualne zastawienie bonusów
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-POKER-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
bankroll $50 - INTERNATIONAL players
free no deposit bonus poker starting poker with no capital money
To be eligible to withdraw this bonuses or bankroll and Your winning You will have to play a minimum amount of raked hands at the poker room.
free poker money - online poker page free start up money
poker sign up actual free money
Complete list of the best actual free poker cash poker bankroll without requirments online site & pages free start up money for us.
Please note that this tool is not a 90% accurate but $50 representation of search engine algorithms of wsop poker and should not be used
free bankroll no deposit required
free bankroll no deposit cash required and best sponsor
Play poker online for free :)