Sunday, July 23, 2006

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Ok right now i'm crying mn alfar7a coz a5eeern my blog et9al7 and Blackorchid did it for me
awwwww i love her so much .. marrah thnx ya galby :****
Anyhoo and i also goit tagged by her so i have to write 20 facts about moi .. so here we go ..
1- My name is Bal8ees ( does this count as a fact ?? )
2- I say Ya5y alooooooooooot i mean mn jd marrah katheer and to everyone and anyone i don't know why wallah ..
3- Abd2 a7shsh if i drink pepsi and i loooooooooove pepsi so much .
4- I love Riyadh more than Jeddah :D (I have persanol reasons y )
5- Ma9er um aldonya .. I love ma9er o amoot fee alma9arya
6- I like sitting alone in the dark .
7- I think fee jeny 2ao 3afreet 3ayesh in my closet which i think is so cool .. sometimes i want him (yea its a dude coz women jeny freak me) to come out so i can talk to it
8- I'm a shy person
9- I'm a middle child ..which sucks coz i have an older sis a younger sis and a5er al3angood my brother
10- I'm proud 2 saudi (i just read that from a braclet loooool but i really am proud )
11- I think Ziedan is HOTT
12- My family yedal3ony Besoo and my stupid cousins call me biglawa and my friends call me koosah and 3azozy my little bro calls me basbosa isn't he cuuuuuuuute ( he on;y calls me that when he wants something )
btw my favorite dal3 Besoo
13- I watch modabljat which i like ..why does everyone think thats weird
14 - I like watching sad movies alone so i can cry ... i can't watch them with dania and 3azozy coz da2mn ye5reboo aljao
15- I like the name Sa6am which inshallah i'm gonna call my son .. even though my mom said if i do she won't let him in her house .. my poor unborn child everyone hates him and he isn't born yet :'(
16- ya5y theres still 3 more 5la9 i have nothing eles to write ...
17 - I always wonderd how it feels to de a lesbian ( which i'm not and won't be )
18- Ana maaaaaaaaaaaaarrah mzajeya
19- ..... ( i have nothing )
20_It took my 2 hours two write this post coz ga3td afakr katheer and asked everyone about me loool .. so i hope you like it :D

14 comments:

Taqo said...

FINALLY. What was wrong with your blog anyways?

7- LOL. I have a friend that thinks the same thing. I'm like "You are crazy :s".

13- Bal8ees, Nooooooo 8I

15- I like the name sa6am too. It sounds gawy ;p

Btw, I tagged you as well. Start typing! ;p

Bassem said...

a5eeran! well thank Blackorchid for me then ;)

1. Doesn't count you cheater!
2. oh yeah me too!
4. You're trippin here sister :P
5. quite the opposite!
12. i think biglawa is the best nickname :D
15. sa6am?! :S no comment

Balqees said...

taqwa:
Wallah i don't know eash kan fee bs ma kan yer'9a yefta7 :S
7; tara wallah its cool to have a jeny as your friend .. i want one
:(
13- yyyyyyy .. wallh its nice .. fee wa7d yejee 3ala mbc alsa3a 2 esmo ruby .. u have to watch it
15- wallah i like the name ya5y ghr mama ma teb'3any asmy waldy sa6am :(

yaaaaay tagged again .. but its loooong allah y3een



Bassem:
a5eeeeen u came to my blog .. coz u came my blog et9al7 (corney i know :P)
1- loool tawny badya and i didn't know what to write .. fa 7bet a3rfkom be nafsee :P
2- koways fee a7d mthly :D
4- i know bs fee reasons that made me love it here i'll tell u them later promise ;)
5- yyyyyyy .. de ma9r ya 3am um
12- awww thx .. 5la9 then call me biglawa :D
15- looooool ..

Balqees said...

a5ern** :D

Black Orchid said...

awwww you're welcome anytime besoo;* (i'm gonna start calling you that from now on) lol

7atta ana i wonder sometimes what it's like to be a lesbian! lol sta'3farallah! its so EEWW!!

sa6am? naaah name your son 6alal, marra i luv that name!!=D

ahmed said...

11- I think Ziedan is HOTT


I LOVE U FOR SAYING THAT :D

Balqees said...

diabz:
yaaay ya3ny fee a7d zayee :D

Blackorchid:
everyone calls me that :D
but when u think of who it feels to be a lesbian it is gross
i don't like the name 6ala alot ,, coz i have a cousin named 6lala and he is such an asshole

moodi :
ya3ny u didn't like me befor :P

FA$HIONISTA said...

bal8eeeees ahhhhhhhh i know u
u were in I.S.A with my sis loooooool 3rftk yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

nice blog btw

Balqees said...

looooooooool your mai 9a7 .. i know u to
and thx ya7beelk

Black Orchid said...

okay ba9eer mal8oofa right now:P:P....ummmm...whats I.S.A?!
heheh

Raed said...

I think Ziedan is HOTT

قولي يا لطيف بس! يا أم سراج البنت جالها حول بعيد عنك و عن القراء

Balqees said...

Blackorchid :
looooool la mo malgoofa 3ady ..
i.s.a = Isalmic Saudi acadamy
the school i went to when i was in amarica :D

raed:
ya 7aya allah mn zarana :D
looooooooooool 7aram 3alek ya raed wallah eno katkoot mo shen marrah

Black Orchid said...

ahaaaaaaaaaaa:P

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Lasik+eye+surgery Clean air products air filters dust Paris hilton explicit Discount generic prozac Rebecca of dreamnet in gangbang action Jenna jameson free foto comparativas yasmin Bontrager 650 wheelchairs Tire capping Cheap hp oem genuine laser toner cartridge