Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Graduation Party

So as most of you all know last monday was my graduation party :D it was soooo much fun but the decoration wasn't that nice but who cares we had fun anyways :)
heres some pics of that day

This is my robe and der3 and the flowers where from my mommy :D the school didn't let us where our hats fee almaseera coz they said that almowajehat said eno ma yseer coz its a BED3A whatever


These two little fishys were a gift from my two lovely sisters Noor and Dania :) I didn't know what to name them .... so after alot of thinking i finally desided to name them Noor and Dania looool . At first Noor didn't like the idea but then i put her gedam alamr alwa83 .. and Dania wanted to be the red fish but 3enadn feeha Dania is the gold fish and Noor is the red one :D


In the maseer when my they said my name this picture of me when i was 6 years old came on the screen :) Wasn't i cute when i was small ?? sob7an elly ye'3yer alashkal :P

When the party finished me and my friends went to Miraj and had lunch there ... is soooo much fun.

So fee al5etam i had fun that day and its an unforgetable day .. and as everyone told me 3ogbal ta5arojy men aljam3a :)

19 comments:

Rimyoleta said...

woow :D
mabrooke..3ogbal al jam3a 7abeebte::D
and BTW I can't see any pics :S
I wanna SEEEEE

Taqo said...

Weyn el pics?! T7amst tra.

Balqees said...

rimyoleta:
thnx ..

taqwa:
y can't u and rim see the pics tara mawjooda :S

7asoon said...

lol nice pics :) especially the one of you wenty 9'3era ;)

i used to have a Beta fish.. it was red o0 i liked it a lot (allah yer7ama)

Nouph said...

Ok, I didn't read anything, I'm just here to express that I'm mad I can't see any pic, I'll be back and they better show!!
=P
3al baraka girl, I hope u had a great one!!
-I'll be back to read everything

ahmed said...

mabrooook o 3ogbal aldocotorah :D

Nouph said...

Congrats girl, lol the fishes names are so funny!! I want to do that, they never give me animals as gifts though, wonder why =\ anyhoo, FIX THE PIX!!! t7mast abe ashooof!!

Balqees said...

7asoon:
thnx :D
o allh ye7am your fishy .. in a few days my fish ra7 yel7agoo yours :P

fo0f:
first comment:
how come only you guys can't see the pics bs fee nas saw it ???????????
second comment:
loooool allah yeslmk .. i didn't ask for a fish watned a bag from coach but i got two fishes insted ( i have cheap sisters :P)

ahmed:
allah yesalmk .. o thnx

diabz:
wallah i don't know why you can't see the pics :S


a daydreamer:
thnx o allah yeslmk :D
they said that the hats are 7aram coz ga3deen ne8ald al'3arb (la ta3lee8 )
loooooooool how old were u when you had the fish :P but really funny name
and welcome to my blog :D

ITACHI said...

Mabroooook!!!

3ogbal mat9iry farasheh 8P JK!!

Am Soooo happy for you and wish you luck in your worthless future !!!

next time you go to lunch give a call ;)

Balqees said...

itachi :
your just mean .. when i first read farasheh i thought u ment a butterfly but then i read it again o et7a6mt :( loooooooool
and when i go to lunch i'm not calling 3ashan sa7bt 3ala our party :P

Nouph said...

lol, yeah give it to him!! lol
upload the pix on any other site, blogger PICTURES are not allowed in Saudi or sthn' =\

ITACHI said...

who said that its still UP!!!

just name place ;)

Balqees said...

fo0f:
now u tell me :S

itachi:
hmmmm were do i want to go ...
i want to go to al6a3m elly fee alfay9aliya and the ones in the mall :P


freak of nature :
you and itachi r mean .. eash ga9dk yany ma adroos jam3a ??
little mean boy :P

ITACHI said...

you mean (Spazio) the one inside the ball!!!!

Balqees said...

no i didn't mean that .. there is a really nice and yummy brazily ma63m its really good ... but i don't mind going to spazio ya3ny since enta mo9er that we go there :P

Balqees said...

Thnx :D
and welcome to my blog

الاء سعود المجيبل said...

how cute u r...;>

mabroook 7abebty...;>

FA$HIONISTA said...

i know u i know u i know u u were in ISA 97 ??

jooj said...

omg u went to ISA??? so did i!!!! i realise this is like a year or two after u wrote this post! baro7 a7oos fe yearbooks now! i think u were a grade or two younger than me